Change in Appearance

If your appearance has changed significantly since your last passport was made, you can apply for a fresh passport with a more recent photograph. You will need to fill out the form meant for a new passport along with four recent colour photographs. You also need to enclose your current passport, as well as copies of the passport and residence permit.

For change in appearance in the case of minor children, parents have to fill out the form ‘Affidavit for change of appearance’ (see Consular Forms) when applying for a new passport for the minor. An additional fee is charged for the affidavit. All fees must be paid via bank transfer and a receipt of the payment must be attached to the application.